We are currently hiring a Ministry Assistant/ Coordinator
The Ministry Assistant will help the pastoral staff implement the vision of the church, organizing details to help that vision come into reality. Areas of responsibility: 1) Managing our church database, ensuring timely record-keeping of new visitors, contact information for attenders and members. 2) Organizing our Next Steps ministry by following up with new visitors and helping them become part of our church family. 3) Assisting with communications by creating materials that appeal visually and communicate clearly to our church family on social media, weekly emails, and Sunday services. 4) Providing logistical support for church events.
- A clear personal commitment to the Gospel that is expressed by a passionate, faith-filled walk with Jesus Christ.
- Currently active and serving in a local church.
- A passion for working in ministry and a desire to serve the local church to accomplish the great commission.
- Excellent written, visual, and inter-personal communication skills.
- Strong computer and social media skills.
- Ability to design visually appealing graphics for use in print and web applications is preferred.
- Ability to learn new web and computer applications such as Planning Center Online, Pro Presenter, Canva, etc.
- Organizational skills to maintain an orderly office, including paper filing, digital filing, database systems, etc.
- Ability to give instruction and leadership when it comes to event planning.
- Demonstrates a teachable spirit and capacity to learn new things quickly.
- Assume receptionist duties, greet public and refer them to appropriate staff member and take
- Keep the church office and staff organized and moving forward.
- Communicate with leaders to determine upcoming design and communication needs.
- Design graphics for upcoming events and emails.
- Update website with various events or other communications.
- Maintain database, especially keeping record of new visitors, members, etc.
- Follow up with new visitors and communicate next steps.
- Help staff stay organized and on schedule.
- Provide administrative support to special events such as sign-up sheets, next steps, training events, etc.
- Design/Redesign brochures, flyers, promotional materials, and other communications as needed.
- Order both office and church ministry supplies.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Lead Pastor.
- Experience with Canva or Adobe Creative cloud.
- Experience with Apple products and programs like Pages, Ical, Notes, Reminders.
- Experience with Google Suites, to include calendar and Gmail.
Send you Resume and cover letter to: