Where we are located:
Our address is 603 Elm St. Conway, SC 29526
OUR SUNDAY SCHEDULE
- 9:00 am | Sunday school and Small Groups
- 10:00 am | Worship Service
- Our Worship service is a blend of modern Praise and Worship music as well as Traditional Hymns. On any Sunday you may hear the pipe organ or the electric guitar with drums.
Sunday School / Small Groups:
- Children ages six weeks through pre-K will experience time to play, sing songs, listen to a Bible story, and eat snacks.
- We have professional childcare workers each week who work with and take care of your child so you can relax, learn, and worship.
- During Sunday school, their time includes games, fun music, stories, and small group time.
- Their time includes connecting with their peers, learning the Bible, and a time of discussion each week. This group is also known for having the best demonstrations each week!
- We also encourage all Middle schoolers to participate in corporate worship each week.
- Their time includes connecting with their peers, learning the Bible, and a time of discussion each week. This group meets in the Youth House each week.
- We also encourage all High schoolers to participate in corporate worship each week.
- Sunday school lasts about 50 minutes directly before the worship service. During this time you can connect with others. In each class you can expect prayer, teaching, and discussion.
During our worship services, we provide a nursery for children who range from infant through kindergarten age. Our greeters, located by the sanctuary doors, stand ready to direct families to the nursery area. We do require parents/guardians to complete a registration form upon arrival. The information you choose to share will enable us to offer top level care for those in our preschool and kindergarten area.
Where to park:
We have three convenient areas for you to park (directions for parking are if you are facing the front of the building from Elm Street):
- To the right of the church, there is a parking lot on the property. This is the same parking lot parents use to drop off their children for Lovell Weekday Ministry.
- Directly adjacent to the church, on the left side of the building, on the corner of 6th and Elm, we have a parking lot as well.
- We also have handicap parking, or for those who may need to park closer to the building. This parking is on 6th Ave. next to the building. This also gives you access to a ramp to enter the Sanctuary or you can enter the Fellowship hall where there is an elevator to get to higher floors for Sunday school.
What to Wear:
We are business casual around here. You will see jeans, shorts, dresses, and business casual attire. Some even choose to wear a full suit and tie. So, wear something comfortable and join us!