Friday, March 13, 2020, 5:30 PM - Saturday, March 14, 2020, 12:00 PM
Welcome to First Baptist Church
Below you will find information or links to help you plan your first visit with us. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
603 Elm Street, Conway, SC 29526
OUR SUNDAY SCHEDULE
- 9:00 a.m. Sunday school and Small Groups
- 10:00 am Worship Service
WhAT to Expect
We offer Sunday School classes as well as small group meetings to minister to the whole spectrum of age-level ministry:
- Preschool (nursery) - Classes available by age, from birth to six.
- Children - Classes available by grade, from one to six.
- Youth - Classes available by grade, from seven to twelve.
- College - Classes available for college aged students.
- Adult - Classes are available according to interests and topics.
- Senior Adult - Classes available for men, women, and/or couples.
Our Worship service is a blend of modern Praise and Worship music as well as Traditional Hymns. On any Sunday you may hear the pipe organ or the electric guitar with drums. The atmosphere is probably best described as business casual. Some people wear suits and ties, others wear jeans and t-shirts. Come as you are!
WHAT ABOUT MY CHILDREN?
During our worship services, we provide a nursery for children who range from infant through kindergarten age. Our greeters, located by the sanctuary doors, stand ready to direct families to the nursery area. We do require parents/guardians to complete a registration form upon arrival. The information you choose to share will enable us to offer top level care for those in our preschool and kindergarten area.
What We Believe
It is our desire to create disciple making communities. We do this through reaching people, teaching them to love and serve Jesus, and sending them to reach, teach, and send others.